Thursday, November 28, 2013

INFERIOR

 
Salam..

Sometimes when people judge you..you suddenly become inferior.  Especially those close to you.  Out of anybody, your family should be the one who understands you.  If your family started doubting you..then you will feel that everything is off.

Yes, I know that I am not like the others..with better options in life, better work, better mates (lifemate takdok, amende ke better yek), better brain, better decision making, better behavior ke hape.  Tapi whatever that I've gone through memang sudah sesuai la for me.  If any shadow of doubt or questions arise.. tanya sahaja.  I really appreciate some kind of concern.  I did not judge any of other's choices before.. Suka ke tidak pada these choices.. I tried and still try to accept.  I sangat berperisa..Sangatt..


2 comments:

Jankaulu said...

Saya pun macam tu jugak... Satu hari tu saya rasa rendah diri sangat bila ada lecturer masuk bilik beritahu saya yang ada lecturer lain yang kata saya pelik...

Entahlah....tapi saya rasa saya tak perlu jadi macam orang lain....

wawadave said...

Tu la suki..whatever la org len pikir kan..tp berperisa juge..