Monday, November 11, 2013

Cuti Kejap

Salam..

Now that all programmes that I teach are on their breaks,the students are on their holidays..I decided to jot something sikit la. 

I went to KL for a day last month..(powh..lama gile bru nk tulis) with some friends to get rid of the tense dlm kepala sikit.  Yup..in the middle of the week..yes...it was a balik hari trip..but I think this time around it was quite fun.  Not ha-ha fun..tp seronok.  Not too strict with the timing, unlike kalau pegi naik bas.  I only had time to go browse Jln TAR sikit..tp tercapai juge matlamat tgk kedai.  Sure Bukit Bintang akan dkunjungi, provided if we went without having to think of going back the same day. Next time maybe.

Ni mende koi beli:

I did throw some of my shoes because the conditions are unforgivable.. I bought this one for 20 je.  Well... I was dropped off dpn2 kedai kasut..teruja rasa..tp kontrol dulu.  Went to the shop sebelahnya to buy some books.  Then I tgk shoes la..pe lagi.  I think that in terms of shopping..I am the kind yg "kalau at least ada some thing yg dibeli, I am already satisfied".  Teruk la gini.. Journey 3 jam or 2 jam lebih..tp kalau ikutkan..beli sebutir kasut pun I'm happy.  

I wonder what other things will be bought kalau time tu gaji..(yg smooth).  And I wonder apa hasil kalau balik keesokan harinya.  And I wonder if I will be teaching the same subjects...hah...haru.

p/s: OTW back..kat tol..ada kejadian polis tembak pnjenayah ..baru je jadi.  Rasanya tak sempat muka masuk berita...Cameraman pun bru smpai time tuh

No comments: