Monday, April 18, 2011

Zombie Horror

Last week I went to the Pasar Malam and bought some things to eat. One kuih was a total failure, and I vowed not to buy from that seller again. And I think it's time for me to learn how to make it on my own. Walau bagaimanapun, a friend asked to buy her fried kuay teaw and that took some time to get. So, there Id and me stood waiting, and waiting, and waiting some more and we noticed this one boy (teenager I presumed) standing next to us.

I wonder, and I could see from the corner of my eyes, he was different. I wondered why. As soon as I turned to look, I looked away immediately. He was wearing this weird zombie contact lenses which does nothing to complement him. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's this one!



Aku ingat ke cacat tak nampak ke apa dia ni. We didn't even want to look at him because it's so weird and yucky. Tambahan plak, kulit org Melayu, mmg takleh masuk. This kinds of lenses will do NO justice to anybody. Unless if you're planning to play a part of a zombie. Why the hell did he wanted to buy charkuayteaw for? Don't zombie eat humans? Eeww

2 comments:

Jankaulu said...

zombie or `zomba'?

dee said...

hahahahhaa....kahkahkahkah....