Monday, November 22, 2010

Rumah

Salam..
These days the price of houses sold everywhere is quite ridiculous. I was thinking that even if I am able to finally buy a house, the loan would be like forever. In the news recently focused on the issue of extremely high house prices. Especially those living in the area around KL and such, the price might start from RM200,000 and up.

A relative went for house hunting recently aiming for houses priced starting from RM100,00. Sengaja la dia melihat2 area KL and Puncak Alam yang jauh jenat tuh.. Ejen yang bertanggungjawab membawa ke rumah2 terbabit terus explain yg. good houses available starts from the range of RM400k ke atas. Memandangkan they are just looking for place to stay after retirement, baiklah tak payah.

My friends bought a condo for nearly half a million. gila kan? jejak tanah time nk parking je kot.. and keluar masuk keta. No can't do for me lah. Sometimes I wonder, why didn't I buy a house earlier? Maybe at that time is doesn't seem necessary. Therefore, I just told Mak, "wa tumpang umah mak ye". PTPTN pun blum langsai.hehe. Up till now.. consider myself "homeless".

No comments: