Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mana Perginye?

Baru2 ni i bought a lipstick.. a very2 bright lipstick that was so obvious worn, it will be so Maybe it's as red as this!

ridiculous to ignore..hehe.. Wht's got into me purchasing this item? ntah.. tgn gatal kot.. So, I remembered dulu2, time study, I had this lipstick (given by my sister) titled Brick something something. As I remembered, it was Covergirl. Knpa la takde dh now2.. Well, pngedarnye takde kat Malaysia kot..huuhuu, years passed by, patut la tak jumpa2. At the same time (masa study tuh) I was hooked on Physician's Formula, yg dulu dgn rondaan minima hanya dijumpai di pharmacy di Jalan TAR. Earth tone was my choice. That too pupus years later. Y? oh Y? It was sized smaller than the usual lipstick, but the price was reasonable too..

Tadi, as I was boiling barley to make drink, I remembered that dulu I used to drink lemon barley drink yg skrg mcm tak jumpa je. Ingat tak?
And there was this drink.. pe namanye.. ha, Herbal Tea.. rasanya rasa dulu tak se"keji" rasa mana2 teh yg diclaim herbal tea. Keluaran mybe same company, kotak kaler ijau..

Next in my mind was.. Maggi Udang.ke manakah perginye? I'm NOT a devout Maggi eater.. tpi, teringat2 jugak sometimes. I am right kan? No longer exist this maggi udang..
Ni Maggi Masala.. takde kat M'sia ni.. Yg biasanye.. yg iniMaggi Kari

Hm, there's a lot more stuff we used to enjoy.. Tak ingat dah apa..

No comments: