Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Terkesima

Last Sunday I went out with Mak to buy something. And in the car, I told her about my schoolmates, sekolah rendah yang able to have found me through FB. Hmm... I almost forgot most of their names already. Tapi, agak amazed to those who still remembers me. Aku takde pun gambor nih.. amek dr FB member

My classmates recognize me.. cause of my hair. I didn't know pun my hairstyle was "unforgettable". A friend told me that she remembers me when she saw Velma Dinkley dari Scooby Doo.. Huh..Lantak le.. Yg penting hingat. Some said, I didn't change (except for the weight gain). Itu, I simply replied..my face outgrown me siap2 dah.. so, when u guys see me few years later, I didn't change. (kalaulah ada such thing) Muka dah tua siap2.

Well, from a few small chats with one of my schoolmate nih, I found out that most of them are married, and some divorced. So, I told my mum about this. Mcm statement biasa je la kan.. "this fellow, I just know were divorced" and this fella married..but, most of them I don't know their whereabouts etc,etc".. The best part was, my mum simply stated.."oh, patut la takut kawin". It was something I didn't see it coming yet able to make me stunned.. terkesima abis.

Tpi, persoalannye adalah.. was the statement right, or left?... heheh

No comments: