Sunday, July 31, 2011

One of My Neighbour

Selamat Bpuasa on this Ramadhan al Kareem..

Kelmarin (the day before yesterday), my mum took a neighbour (layak dipanggil moyang/nenek) to a Homeopathy Clinic. She asked mak to bring her there, as she said her son wasn't wiling to take her. Kita pun wonder.. kenapa ye? As far as we know, the sons and daughters of this nenek (I called her Dadima dlm hati) was so caring towards their mother.

Ok lah..mak bawak..then when the doctor advises my neighbour to tell her son, to bring her for blood test, she said "uh..malah nok bbhase dgn anok mokcik". (Malas nk bgtau kt anak dia). The doctor asked "knapa makcik?". Dadima said " aritu mokcik kabor ke dia mokcik nk gi bomopati, dia maroh". Dia kata, tok payoh la gi tmpt2 gitu".. muahahhaah.. My mum wanted to laugh..tp diam je la. The doctor said "uhhhh..patutla anok makcik marah.. sy bkn to bomoh.. sy doktor mcm klinik lain jugok". Pstu the Dadima kept saying bomohpati walau dibtulkan tuan doktor berkali2. hihihi. I don't think the son will be angry anymore, bila tgk surat klinik dari tmpat Doktor Bomohpati tu.