Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cari Parking

Today I parked like a crazy person. This morning, I planned to park at a shaded area, but somehow I parked at a hot spot. Mcm unconscious je tindakan tuh. Then, I got out of the parking and moved to the shaded area earlier mentioned. But pusing2 ada bas melintang. So, again I have to "tawaf" hoping there's some place available dkt2. Huh, saje je..mmg yilek. So, I parked opposite the lobby, in front of the drain (that sometimes smells like a loo). I wonder, "Aku ke yg parking tak btul?" as I looked at the car beside. Eh, rasa mcm dh muat nk bukak pintu, but never mind, I got in the car again, and re-parked. Mcm kesian lak tgk Wani exec park sblh I, mcm tersiksa je tmpt parking dia. After punching in, I observed knplah mcm parking tak btul.. Found it! Ada seekor kereta di"park" btul2 between 2 parking spaces. Ramai btul org2 yg pandai di sini. IPT la katakan.

1 comment:

Jankaulu said...

he he he, sameting rong tu... i sekarang kalu park, 8 kali cek takut nyusahkan orang... kena masuk betul2 tengah kawasan garis putih...

cabaran betul...