Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kuay Teaw Goreng & Dexter

Think that me and e-id have this hankering for char kuay teaw yg sdp for a few days already. But we really don't know where to get that yummy ones that'll satisfy us. I've tried a few already but couldn't find the one with my required criterias: Tak basah sgt., not too dry, a little hangus but not hangit (huh?), with eggs and taugeh... Sdpnye. I've been introduced to the stall kat IM2, but the kuay teaw is just so-so. A little bit hot for me and should've passed as kuay teaw basah je. Mak Kintan told me to look for abang bertopi koboi dkt Masjid Besar. Yesterday lalu, lupa nak cari koboi dan kudanya tu.. To stop my cravings, yesterday went to the kedai runcit nearby and bought stuff to make my own kuay teaw. I'm no expert in making this dish, but mine will do ajelah. For RM3.50 (it's important that I get the price right, I only have RM10 kat tgn.. seriously!) I get 2 packs of kuay teaw, some prawns and taugeh-essential nih! So, everybody ate without complaining.

Went out after Maghrib, and when I got back, guess what? Hungry again. So, balance petang, gue makan. Semangat berkobar-kobar gak, to watch Dexter, a tv series that I'll wait if I'm not that sleepy. The opening for this cerita is interesting. Starts at 12 (bagusnye org RTM timing citer yg seronok kan?) Unfortunately, tunggu pnye tunggu Eli Stone yg kuar. What?? Ni geram nih.. Just remembered, the previous episode mcm ala2 ending dah.. patut laa. Decided to sleep after watching Eli Stone for 20 minutes.. Bye Dexter, lelaki keji penegak keadilan..More like a psycho I think. Yaawwnnnn...






No comments: