Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dah Jumpa..

Salam..
Terlanjur mai ke opis teman mmber, aku saja je update sumthing here. FYI, I've found that kueay teaw yg agak meletup.. kind of hangit, but does'nt spoil the taste, not watery, just nice.. suits my taste. The location is the one in front of Bank Rakyat bandar (Bank paling sinonim dgn kita!!!) Ida found it after scanning all the "brothers" there.. "Wa, ha, tu abg pkai topi koboi. Thank god kami tak terbalik gelak guling2 (apa yg funny ngat ntah..) Happy sgt kot, sbb berjumpa. haha.. Like what Mak Kintan said.. tht one is good.. I agree with her. But next time, if I go, kene gtau, buh toge lebih sket..
The picture posted here tidak bertujuan apa2 pun. It's just one of the occassion of trying something I have'nt tasted for so long. Coffee bean. Went to KL like 2 months ago, and my sis wanted to try drinks there. How now lepaking has changed. People all around with their notebooks (laptop dah obsolete kott), telephones or was it Blackberry or E7 something2.. staying connected while lounging. Kami bertiga, including my 2pupu/kepupu just sat there, sharing 2 drinks yg tajuknye I've forgotten. Drinks in the pic tak sdp.. My sis pnye was yummy.. RIch with caffeine. Talking about caffeine.. I think I better get some la. Ciao.

No comments: