Thursday, October 30, 2008

Losing the Ones You Love

This is something tht has been on my mind for quite some time...


Tatkala duduk melepak sorg2 with nothing to do, selalu teringat insan2 yang kita sayang & ingati but no longer here. Allah love them more. I've lost individuals who were dear to me somer years back. 2 being my immediate family and another one.. a person i only knew for a short while but has made such an impact to my heart and how i view certain aspect of love and infatuation.


2 immediate family members was my dad and another was my sister. Losing them has made me realized that all this while I have'nt been a good daughter and particularly..a good sister. All that I can do now is to pray for them, ask Allah to place them amongst those blessed. To those reading this (wonder if it's only me opening this column) make sure we are treating everyone as we should. Sometimes, we might have hurt their feelings, with words and actions.. so, pls right away appologize. Who knows esok, lusa, either kita yg dipanggil dulu...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.