Monday, July 2, 2012

DOn't EvEr..

Salam.. while looking at the muka of the books, I noticed something.  Org yg dibirthdaykan, selalunya will get things from others yang tidak berbirthday pada hari tersebut.  

    But when it comes to me, I will feel like nak treat org lain, or when it's somebody else's birthday, I will make something (walaula kek bodo skali pun).  However, perbuatan membeli kek for myself, on my birthday are somehow left unnoticed by immediate family member (esok lusa baru perasan).       
     Other than that, perbuatan mmbuat something, or treat others di birthday mereka juga tidak berapa disedari oleh org2 sekeliling.  Kadang2 org2 yg diblanja tu pun tak sedar juge.  
     ni bkn kek..makaroni bakor utk diri sdiri & pekerja tempelan
 
      Anyhow, this shows that sometimes your action is not that significant.  Maybe because of "surprise" elements such as lilin, belon or pape yg menunjukkan ke"birthday"an made people forget.  From now on, don't ever treat others (especially yg tak brp nk perasan "treat"ment kita tu).. Instead treat yourself for that wonderful occasion!  Trust me, I've been there..nothing has been done fur ich..  Suck it up, and.. have a wonderful day enjoying yourself!

No comments: