Sunday, April 29, 2012

JT kata..

Salam..


I've been too nice.. From now on, whatever decision I made, it will reflect me..benefit me..and for my sake!  People might think that it benefits them (lantak lah) tp it's actually a circumstances resulted secara tak langsung from me. Now, I am practicing how to be Pelakon Terbaik..supaya bleh menang grammys.  Kadang2 kita ingat org tulah our confidant.. Tp sebenarnye tak.. A good confidant takkan keep things from you but tell others.  Kan?  I think ada yang dh terpikir akan my importance.. dari segala segi. And from now on acting exercise will go on.  I will swallow reality depan mata in the process. Things will go as usual.  Hati dh tak excited and hoping pun..  Totally shut.  Tp I always remember that what goes around comes around. Ni Justin Timberlake ckp..huuu

No comments: