Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tersinggung

I planned to just do whatever I had to do everyday.. ye, sume tau. Today, as schedule, I had to go for a meeting. Biasalah, awal-awal tahun. People said it's going to be good news, but for me and a few others, we have "educated" ourselves not to put any (any ye?) high hopes. No expectation is better.

Then, during the meeting, I felt useless! The content which was supposed to get us all geared up for the new year, end up breaking my heart. Dalam proses nk accept current condition, tetiba keluar statement-statement seolah-olah insan-insan terpilih ni was and still a burden... Kenapa sampai statement yang keluar seolah-olah selama ni kami telah "merugikan" mereka.

I have the idea that maybe ini balasan to things I've done wrong.. Marah2 tak tentu pasal pada kanak?, atau tak wat keje bsungguh-sungguh@kuat komplen? Apa2 pun..mak masih tersinggung

No comments: