Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bukan Chaplin

Salam.. why suddenly I thought about the black & white films? Tetiba je. Well, obviously people know Charlie Chaplin, but I used to prefer the other actor. Have you ever hear Harold Llyod? pnah? Dia ni slapstick ala2 Chaplin jugak tp I think he's better kot. Entah, mybe it's me with guys with glasses. I used to watch his movies/comedy with my sister. This is his face...


When we watched this show.. mulut kami akan nyanyi2.. Lagu tema dia berbunyi "harol llyod.. param param, param param"..hihi..param tu aku je yg ubuh.. sbb tak tau apa nk put as music. Time ni ntah param lahir dh ke belum..

Harold Lloyd ni, seingatnya la.. got some stunts too in it's stories.. well paid (lbih dari chaplin) tp tak berapa diingati.. Ni pun ingat2 lupa.. Hee... Saja je kan.. don't know what to write. sapa je yg baca ni still remember him?

No comments: