Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Saja2 Lagi

I wanted to post something.. but that something in my head dah ilang.. so better I just sumbatkan a few pics during my recent trip to Jengka.
Having fun during the trip? As if..

During the time where "authorized persons" p hntar paket and other stuff, I went to UiTM pnye galeri and owh.. how the memory remains.. Ada la few old models of old school computers and laptop. Ha, laptop seasoned ni, gue tak pnah jumpa.


Komputer version tv.
Tu je laa.. Although, we have submitted the assessment for OM's course, still there's work to do. huuuuu..keroje, keroje.. Gotta do it, or else?

2 comments:

dee said...

komputer version tv..2 in 1...heehehe..jimat kos maa...

purpnine said...

ingat dulu waktu sekolah belajar komputer guna DOS...besar giler... semua pakai manual...x bela tikus2 nie...hehe...